Friday, January 16, 2009

Saia's Friend - Day 1

Okay, this is it. This is the beginning of the end. My senior project. I will be posting here weekly, and as I make every significant progress on my project (as well as any follies I encounter) as a diary of how it went and what I learn. This is really exciting, but I'm also nervous. I hope it turns out well!

Pitch - Saia's Friend
No one wants to be around when your parents are arguing, especially when it's all the time. That's how it was for Saia one night when she decided she'd rather wander in the field outside her house than dodge the crossfire inside. On this particular night, however, Saia got more than a fresh breath of air, she got a dragon for a friend.

You can view my original animatic from a year ago which I am basing this project on. I will be redoing the animatic with the updated character designs and retiming some of the scenes, but you can expect it to be about the same.

Next post - character designs
Next next post - Environment concepts

No comments: